We're Here To Help
Review Our COVID-19 Resource Center For Employers
We have found ourselves in unprecedented times. However, we want you to know that the professionals and industry experts at Rea & Associates continue to be dedicated to serving and advising you every step of the way. As we continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus), we wanted to establish a place where we can provide you with updates on our internal policies and to remind you of the resources we have available to help you do business with your Rea advisor. Additionally, as the COVID-19 crisis continues, we have identified several areas in which we can provide you with the most assistance.
To the right of this page, you will notice a menu of services, insight, tools, and resources. We have also listed the menu out below. Please take a look at each section to learn more about what we are doing at Rea to keep you safe, compliant, and sustainable during this time of uncertainty.
- Rea News & Updates
- How To Work With Us
- COVID-19 Webinar Series
- HR Compliance & Safety Resources
- Financial Resources For Employers
- CARES Act Overview
- Small Business Administration's Disaster Relief Loans
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
- AICPA's PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculator
- SBA Express Loan Program
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant Resources & Overview
- Whitepaper: IRS Issues Guidance That Impacts Deductibility Of Expenses Related To PPP Loan Funds
- Economic Impact Payment Distributions
- Construction Industry Insight
- Federal & State Tax Insight
- Re-Entry Amid COVID-19
Our team of industry experts and service specialists are working together to bring you the information and insight you need to manage your business during this uncertain time. Don't forget to check out our Insights page for blogs, articles, videos, podcasts, and more related to the COVID-19 crisis.
Please check back often for news and updates, tools and resources, and more.
Mass Gatherings In Ohio
The interim director of the Ohio Department of Health has issued an order to limit and/or prohibit mass gatherings in the State of Ohio on November 15, 2020. You can read this order here.
Masks Mandatory In Ohio
In July, Ohio's governor ordered that masks must be worn in when: at an indoor location that is not a residence; outdoors, when unable to keep six feet of social distance from those who are not in your household; and when waiting for, riding, driving, or operating public transportation (i.e. taxi, car service, private rideshare).
- Those with a medical condition or disability or those communicating with someone with a disability;
- Those who are actively exercising or playing sports;
- Those who are officiants at religious services;
- Those who are actively involved in public safety; or
- Those who are actively eating or drinking.
COVID-19 Travel Advisory Resources
Ohioans who are traveling to and from high-incident states are requested to self-quarantine for 14 days. The advisory applies to those who are coming into Ohio from states with positivity rates at 15 percent or higher. To find out which states are considered "high risk" at any given time, visit this website. This resource also provides you with a to-do list of things you should be doing when you are under a self-quarantine.
If you are want to know how your county stacks up with regard to the number of COVID-19 cases and other indicators, check out the Ohio Public Health Advisory System.
The links provided above are updated regularly by the Ohio Department of Health. Check back often for the most current information.
If you have questions about the current coronavirus crisis and how to overcome specific challenges related to the pandemic, reach out to your existing Rea advisor and we will connect you with a specialist who can help you find the right solution for your particular situation. Additionally, if you are new to Rea & Associates or don't know who to contact, you can fill out our electronic Contact Us form here anytime and we will point you in the right direction.