Get to Know The Perks Of Working At Rea
Competitive Salary, Work-Life Balance, & So Much More
Competitive Employee Benefits
At Rea, we put people first, which is why we are proud to offer competitive compensation, generous paid time off, and a robust benefits package to our team members. You’ll be eligible for our medical insurance and 401(k) on day one — which is something that sets Rea apart from other firms. We are really proud of our medical insurance in particular. Rea is self-insured and we offer incredible benefits to our employees at an affordable price.
Check out our benefits package below. If you have questions, you can contact a member of our firm’s HR team today.
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation package that will be reviewed annually.
- Generous CPA exam bonus program and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Excellence bonuses for going above and beyond
- Technical excellence awards
- New business incentive program
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan with 3 percent employer safe harbor contribution
Paid Time Off
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays, including three floating holidays
- Parental Leave for birth, adoption, or foster placement
- Employer-paid short and long-term disability
- Family leave
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive medical (HDHP and PPO) dental, and vision insurance plans.
- Flexible spending (medical/dependent care) and health savings accounts
- Voluntary insurance options, including accident, critical illness, term life
- Access to Everside Health, a voluntary healthcare add-on including primary care, screenings, immunizations, urgent care, generic drugs, and more.
- Access to Teladoc as part of Rea’s medical plan
- Employee Assistance Program to promote a healthy work-life balance
Additional Policies & Benefits For Rea Employees
- A “Dress For Your Day” policy allows you to maintain a polished appearance while remaining comfortable in your clothes.
- “Work From Anywhere” option to promote a positive work/life balance
- Mileage and personal car use reimbursement policy
- Recruitment referral reward program for helping identify additional top talent
- Rewards for helping conduct research in our markets, regarding programs, and among our clients
Note: Rea & Associates is committed to helping employees achieve their best health status. Our firm promotes and encourages a tobacco-free environment.
Note: Specific qualifications must be met to be eligible for certain policies and benefits at Rea & Associates. The above outline provides a general overview of what policies and benefits are available to our Rea team members if all qualifications are met. Rea policies and benefits are subject to change.