Cybersecurity & Data Protection
Cybersecurity And Data Compliance Services For All
Your business's IT network likely houses sensitive company data, transfers customer information, and so much more – you can’t afford not to adequately secure it. But with the threat so unknown and so vast, you may be unsure exactly where you need to start. And we can help.
What’s at stake?
- Your business’s profit. Businesses lose thousands, sometimes millions, of dollars as a result of data breaches.
- Employee loyalty. Your employees may lose faith in your ability to run your business in the event of a data breach and may decide to jump ship.
- Customer trust. Like employees, customers may doubt your company’s ability to provide services to them and decide to find another provider.
- Business continuity. Your business may ultimately cease to exist if you can’t recover for a disaster.
Cyber Disruption Calculator
How Much Will A Data Breach Cost You?
* This number is based on the average total cost of small to mid-sized business data breaches as reported in a 2019 Kaspersky Global Corporate IT Security Risks Survey, in which 4,958 interviews were conducted across 23 countries.
Don't Wait Until It's Too Late
Committed To Data Security And Client Satisfaction
Rea & Associates’ cybersecurity and data protection team is equipped to represent small- to mid-sized businesses as well as the middle-market businesses that currently operating without a cybersecurity framework, readily-available expertise or budget. We are committed to providing data-first, framework-driven cybersecurity consulting services.
Our unique hands-on approach to building a successful “Defense in Depth” cybersecurity roadmap is designed to directly align with your company’s business objectives. Cybersecurity and data protection services at Rea brings together the technical level experience and complex project oversight of proven U.S. Military cybersecurity veterans with the career experience of information executives to provide you with unparalleled support, management of your information governance requirements, and enterprise cybersecurity responsibilities.
Get To Know Your Security Detail
Full-Service Cyber Expertise When You Need It Most
Expand each section below to learn more
Protecting Your Data, Protecting Your Business
As a relationship-based firm, we are committed to providing you with the right amount of cybersecurity coverage to secure your business partner relationships while providing you the tools and peace of mind needed to grow your business safely, without spending an exorbitant amount of capital upfront.
When engage the Rea & Associates' cybersecurity and data protection team, the relationship will begin with an assessment of your stored data assets. We will then scan for vulnerabilities before developing a formal risk assessment as well as policies and procedures. After you’re up-and-running, we will work to implement full documentation with SaaS-based evidence storage. Finally, repeatable processes are then established to help you focus on your ongoing success.
Our services include:
- Information & Cybersecurity
- Policy Drafting
- Comprehensive GRC Reporting
- Control Data Mapping
- SOC/NOC Advisory Services
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Physical Security Assessments
- Vendor Management/Third-Party Risk/Selection Assistance
- Data Discovery, Classification Exposure Monitoring.
It’s our job to secure your information assets to prevent the loss of data or the use of your network to steal the data of others. As the only firm to require a nonpublic data mapping, we stand out when it comes to our effectiveness, informed decision making, and value-driven reporting.
Click here to learn more about the cybersecurity and data protection services we provide.
We Have What It Takes To Get The Job Done
Our team of experienced executive-level cybersecurity and information technology experts specializes in providing a range of cybersecurity assessments to fully-managed services that help establish and guide you in policy drafting, control mapping, and comprehensive GRC reporting. Rea’s cybersecurity and data protection professionals bring extensive experience with the most common regulations, laws, and governance frameworks to the table.
Click here to learn what sets Rea & Associates' cybersecurity and data protection services team apart from the competition.
Rea & Associates' cybersecurity and data protection services team consists of:
Shawn Richardson, U.S. Army (Ret.), principal and director
Paul Hugenberg, CPA, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, principal and director
Brian Garland, CPA, CISA, manager
Ty Whittenburg, senior information assurance manager
Conner Mundy, associate
Together We Are Making A Difference
We are proud to partner with the following organizations to develop and maintain your cybersecurity framework: