Getting Social with Rea
From podcasts to post updates – follow Rea & Associates on your favorite social media site and never miss a tip, resource or general business insight from industry thought leaders.
unsuitable on Rea Radio. Check out our award-winning financial services and business advisory podcast that challenges your old-school business practices and the traditional business suit culture. You'll hear from industry professionals who think beyond the suit and tie to offer meaningful, modern solutions to help you enhance your company's growth. And don't forget to follow the conversation on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag "#ReaRadio."
Facebook. In addition to financial news, you’ll get to know a little bit about our team and current employment opportunities.
Twitter. Quick news bites, event information, links to newsletters and interesting facts. Follow us under the following Twitter accounts:
- @ReaCPA: for news about the firm, our team, and for current key financial news.
- @OilandGasTax: Just like it sounds! Tax updates for oil & gas businesses as well as businesses in their allied industries. Brought to you by David Shallenberger, director of oil & gas services
- @BrightDentalCPA: Tweets just for dentists from Alan Hill, director of dental services.
- @GrowYourValue: Tim McDaniel, director of business valuation services, tweets about ways to grow the value of your business.
- @LeanCPA: This one is just for other CPA firms from our division, Lean CPA, LLC. Chris Liebtag, director of CPA consulting services, shares efficiency tips for those firms.
- @PMA_Transitions. Tweets from PMA Practice Transitions
LinkedIn. Keep informed about what is happening business and financial world by following our company page.
YouTube. Informational videos that give you an inside look at the life at Rea.
SlideShare. Review presentations about tax tips to running your business and everywhere in between.