Put Your Degree
To Good Use
Graduates: We’re Hiring Top Talent Today
Accounting Career Opportunities For Recent Graduates
You’ve worked hard to complete your degree. Now, let us help you put it to good use. Rea & Associates is now accepting applications for a variety of positions. From bookkeepers and tax preparers; to cyber specialists and assurance managers – college graduates armed with a passion for helping businesses and organizations succeed, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Rea is one of the Top 100 CPA and business consulting firms in the country – and that’s not by accident. Not only do we offer a wealth of top-notch services, excellent client service, and innovative product-enhancement tools, we are fully invested in the ongoing development of our people. The ideal Rea team member is a lifetime learner, an excellent communicator, and somebody who is not afraid to take chances, fail forward and enjoy the journey. If you’re interested in making a difference for small- to mid-sized organizations as a member of our incredible team, check out our current job openings, and let’s start your career on a high note!
Employee Benefits Take Effect The First Day Of Employment
When We Take Care Of You, You’ll Take Care Of Our Clients
Our people are our top priority. Period. By taking care of our people in all aspects of their lives, they will be better employees. Not only does this philosophy make our offices more enjoyable places to work while enhancing the overall company culture, it benefits our overall ability to drive exceptional client service – which is vital to the success of our firm.
So, as you might imagine, a lot of care and research has gone into the creation of our compensation and benefits packages, as well as firm-wide policies (including “dress for your day” and “work from anywhere” that make Rea & Associates a great place to work.
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation package that will be reviewed annually.
- Generous CPA exam bonus program and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Excellence bonuses for going above and beyond
- Technical excellence awards
- New business incentive program
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan with 3 percent employer safe harbor contribution
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Family leave
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible spending and health saving accounts
- Voluntary insurance options, including accident, critical illness, term life/AD&D
- Access to Everside Health, a no deductible healthcare option that includes access to free primary care, screenings and immunizations, urgent care, generic drugs, and more.
- Access to Teladoc as part of the Rea medical benefits plan
- Employee Assistance Program to promote a healthy work-life balance
Additional Policies & Benefits For Rea Employees
- A “Dress For Your Day” policy allows you to maintain a polished appearance while remaining comfortable in your clothes.
- “Work From Anywhere” policy to promote a positive work/life balance
- Clothing allowance for recent graduates
- Mileage and personal car use reimbursement policy
- Recruitment referral reward program for helping identify additional top talent
- Rewards for helping conduct research in our markets, regarding programs, and among our clients
- Employee discounts at Verizon
Note: Rea & Associates is committed to helping employees achieve their best health status. Our firm promotes and encourages a tobacco-free environment.
Note: Specific qualifications must be met to be eligible for certain policies and benefits at Rea & Associates. The above outline provides a general overview of what policies and benefits are available to our Rea team members if all qualifications are met. Rea policies and benefits are subject to change.
Get The Support You Need To Go Further
Ongoing Professional Development Is Not Preferred, It’s Expected
We mean it when we say that we want all our employees to be the best they can be, which is why Rea & Associates is committed to helping employees at all levels set, work toward, and obtain their professional goals. Through The Rea Academy, we are committed to providing you with the tools and resources you need to support you in your current role while helping you prepare for what comes next.
In addition to training opportunities, we offer a variety of leadership programs that are designed to help you develop expertise in a specific discipline or segment. We are also committed to providing the soft skills you need to develop long-term relationships with your peers, managers, and clients.
We currently offer the following professional development programs. If you would like to learn more, feel free to reach out to our dedicated Director of Development anytime.
- Comprehensive Internship Program
- New Employee Orientation
- Supplemental Coursework
- Shop, Choose, Migrate
- Campus Ambassadorships
- Firm-Wide Company Retreat
- Performance Coach Training
- Ride-Along Program
- Soft Skill Development
- Play To Your Strengths Initiative
- Young Ambassador Program
- NextGen Leadership Program
- Talent Development Process
- Professional Leadership Training
- Ongoing CPE & Lunch & Learns