Work Hard. Play Hard. Make A Difference.
There’s A Place For You At Rea!
As a member of the Rea & Associates team, you are more than a number cruncher. You genuinely make a difference in the lives of the clients we serve every day. Whether you are passionate about accounting, assurance, and taxes; or you are looking to provide consulting expertise in the areas of cybersecurity, HR, or valuations; we’ve got your career trajectory covered.
People come first at Rea, and we are passionate about providing your people the tools needed to identify and develop your key strengths as you embark on the journey of a lifetime in the professional services industry. Are you ready to pursue a meaningful career at Rea & Associates?
We are looking for talented, ambitious, enthusiastic professionals to join our rapidly growing team of professionals in a variety of capacities – and each team member has an important role to play. Click on the buttons below to explore the career opportunities currently available at Rea & Associates a
Career Opportunities At All Levels
“Invest in your family, your community, and your future.”
With offices throughout the Buckeye State, we are always looking for ways to bring our teams together, whether it’s for a little fun after work or all-day community service events. Yes, we work hard at Rea & Associates, but we also have a lot of fun and form some phenomenal friendships along the way.
Enjoy The Benefits Of A Rea Career On Day One
Health, Wellness, & Work-Life Balance
Of course, one of the biggest considerations likely weighing on your mind pertains to the benefits and compensation packages we provide our team members. When putting together an offer, we do our best to provide you with the best benefits possible and compensation that reflects your unique skill set and experience.
The Rea team enjoys a wide range of employee benefits. From a comprehensive 401(k) plan with company match, impressive healthcare, dental, and vision insurance options, and generous PTO. Plus, we are always encouraging team members to get involved and give back in numerous ways – which promotes a greater sense of career satisfaction.
We are also proud to provide some really great firm-wide policies, such as “dress for your day,” and “work from anywhere.” Talk to a member of our HR team today to learn how these policies help make Rea a great place to work.
- You’ll receive a competitive compensation package that will be reviewed annually.
- Generous CPA exam bonus program and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- Excellence bonuses for going above and beyond
- Technical excellence awards
- New business incentive program
- 401(k) profit-sharing plan with 3 percent employer safe harbor contribution
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Maternity & paternity leave
- Short and long-term disability
- Family leave
Health & Wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible spending and health saving accounts
- Voluntary insurance options, including accident, critical illness, term life/AD&D
- Access to Everside Health, a no deductible healthcare option that includes access to free primary care, screenings and immunizations, urgent care, generic drugs, and more.
- Access to Teladoc as part of the Rea medical benefits plan
- Employee Assistance Program to promote a healthy work-life balance
Additional Policies & Benefits For Rea Employees
- A “Dress For Your Day” policy allows you to maintain a polished appearance while remaining comfortable in your clothes.
- “Work From Anywhere” policy to promote a positive work/life balance
- Mileage reimbursement policy
- Recruitment referral reward program for helping identify additional top talent
- Rewards for helping conduct research in our markets, regarding programs, and among our clients
- Employee discounts at Verizon
Note: Rea & Associates is committed to helping employees achieve their best health status. Our firm promotes and encourages a tobacco-free environment.
Note: Specific qualifications must be met to be eligible for certain policies and benefits at Rea & Associates. The above outline provides a general overview of what policies and benefits are available to our Rea team members if all qualifications are met. Rea policies and benefits are subject to change.
Professional Excellence & Room To Grow Your Career
Are You A Lifetime Learner?
Here at Rea, we never stop learning and we enjoy the journey … it says so right here, in The Rea Way, a collection of value statements that serve as a guide throughout our firm. Yes, we continue to be recognized as a Top 100 CPA firm, but we believe in our ability to drive holistic growth – which goes far beyond the traditional “CPA firm” services.
We want each and every employee to pursue their passion because, if you’re passionate about what you do, you are going to strive for professional excellence every single day. To help you uncover your passions and hone your skills, Rea is committed to providing you with the resources to help take your career to new heights. From CPA assistance and CPE to firm-wide retreats and opportunities to gain soft skills and enrich your technical prowess. Rea & Associates is here to help you achieve your career goals.
What are you waiting for? Click on the button below to start your career journey with Rea & Associates.
Our Career Culture Is On Display
Check Rea Out On Social!
The Rea team is active on a variety of social media platforms. If you want to learn more about the career culture at our Top 100 CPA firm, follow us today or scroll through some of our recent posts on Facebook.
We’re always looking for more friends. Plus, you’ll be the first to learn about upcoming events, job openings, firm news, and so much more. For a full list of our social media profiles, click here.
Do You Aspire To Be An unsuitable Accountant?
Discover Our Team Of Thought Leaders
Want a taste of what it’s like to establish and grow your career at Rea & Associates? Check out unsuitable on Rea Radio, Rea & Associates’ award-winning accounting and business development podcast. Every week, Doug Houser, a principal with the firm and director of construction and real estate services, interviews guests inside and outside of Rea to provide business owners, nonprofit leaders, and others insight to help drive organizational growth and sustainability.
Go ahead! Scroll through our growing archive of episodes to hear directly from some of Rea’s brightest minds. And, of course, don’t forget to follow us on your favorite podcast platform!