New Dentist Consultations / Buying A Dental Practice
As somebody who is just out of dental school, the prospects of setting out on your own and opening up a new practice probably seems daunting. After all, you’ve just racked up a mountain of debt putting yourself through school. Now you’re expected to add to it by purchasing a practice?! No, we’re not crazy – and neither are you. We’ve worked with countless new dentists over the years and they were all thinking along those same lines. Today, they are debt-free and secure in their careers. The secret is to put together a team that can help you find the success you seek. From helping you navigate the sale to reviewing your purchase agreement, we’ve got you covered.
As a new dentist, you might also be interested to learn more about our other new dentist consultation services, including:
- Dental career planning
- Dental financial planning
- Bookkeeping & QuickBooks® assistance
- Tax compliance & preparation
- Tax planning
- Compensation structure design
- Practice benchmarking
- Practice acquisitions
In the meantime, download The Business Side Of Dentistry, a free e-book to help young dentists discover what they never taught you in dental school, including:
- Who to include on your business team.
- Considerations for buying a dental practice
- How to decide on insurance plans
- How to transition into your dental practice
- The business cycle of a typical dental practice.
Our team of dental industry professionals is uniquely qualified to help you take your dental practice to a whole new level. Contact us to speak with a member of our team.