Cybersecurity & Data Protection Services
Protecting Your Data, Protecting Your Business
We are committed to serving small- to mid-sized and middle-market businesses that need to address cybersecurity for client requirements, compliance, or security concerns; and we do so by implementing our proven three-phase IGNITE™ strategy to address each stage in your cybersecurity development journey.
MyISO: Small Monthly Rate, Big Time Protection
Your organization can now have immediate access to answers from tenured and skilled information security professionals. When you take advantage of this exclusive subscription-based ISO service, starting at $199/month, you’ll gain access to expert insight and information anytime you need it. Additionally, subscribers will receive significant discounts on our complete line of cybersecurity and data protection services and professional hourly rates.
Any time. Any question. Any need. One monthly cost. Contact us today to learn more.
Take Your Cybersecurity & Data Protection Framework To The Next Level
To IGNITE the cybersecurity and data protection framework within your business, we begin by conducting the discovery of your stored data assets, scan for vulnerabilities, and develop a risk assessment as well as policies and procedures. After you’re up-and-running, we will work to implement full documentation with SaaS-based evidence storage. Finally, repeatable processes are then established to help you focus on your ongoing success.
How We Serve Our Clients
- Information & Cybersecurity – We bring a wealth of information risk and cybersecurity experience to the table. Our team is fully equipped to assist you with data assessments, threat assessments, risk assessments, vulnerability scanning, policy and procedure development, general and application security, and more.
- Policy Drafting – To be effective in your cybersecurity and data protection efforts, it’s critical that your entire organization should understand why it’s so important to implement sound compliance and cybersecurity structure. We can help. Our team can assist in the development of policies on your organization’s behalf. In doing so, you are free to focus on increasing your bottom line without having to worry about breaches or fines.
- Comprehensive GRC Reporting – Rea’s cybersecurity and data protection services team has the tools necessary to provide you with data-driven, real-time governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) information to support the operational management of your cybersecurity process.
- Control Data Mapping – With the help of strategic compliance solution provider Etactics, we are able to easily map controls associated with the biggest regulations using the K2 GRC tool; and InfoGPS Networks, a patent-pending software that tracks sensitive organizational data assets.
- SOCNOC Advisory Services – We’ve overcome challenges and have suffered the stress of the Security Operation Center (SOC) and Network Operation Center (NOC) creation and have come out the other side stronger. We want to share our experience with you.
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing – Offered onsite or via the cloud with fast installation, our team of “Pen-testers” can provide project-based or continuous monitoring” to ensure ongoing governance. Our threat and vulnerability management services are designed to help you create and implement an effective and proactive security program.
- Physical Security Assessments – Need to evaluate the existing security measures you have in place to protect assets from threats? A physical security assessment can uncover vulnerabilities in your physical security posture that ultimately circumvent your organization’s cybersecurity controls.
- Vendor Management/Third-Party Risk/Selection Assistance – Vendors impact your ability to deliver and often use and/or store your valuable market data to perform contracted services. But, in doing so, this practice opens your business up to risk. In fact, even though breaches are often determined to be vendor-based, it is your company that pays the price for their negligence. Properly managing the risk/benefit of your vendor relationships allows promotes accountability. We can establish a review structure that will ultimately take a lot of the work off your plate.
- Data Discovery, Classification Exposure Monitoring – This is the only data tool you need to provide same-day results, discovery without data exposure, and true “classify-on-the-fly” scoring. This unique service effectively supports your risk expenditures, focuses your auditing and control efforts, and proactively informs management of cybersecurity liabilities that may be hiding outside your existing control structure. And for managed service providers, this service can be white-labeled and used to save up to 25 percent of information gathering prior to an engagement.
It’s our job to secure your information assets to prevent the loss of data or the use of your network to steal the data of others. As the only firm to require a nonpublic data mapping, we stand out when it comes to our effectiveness, informed decision making, and value-driven reporting.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
IT and IT Operations can represent a large portion of your budget and, to be effective, they must run well. From personnel matters to vendor selection, network stability, and best practices, your company’s chief information officer is responsible for informed decision making and sound business management. That’s a lot of pressure. Fortunately, Rea’s cybersecurity and data protection services team brings more than 20 years of experience to the table and can ease the expense pressure for this high-functioning executive by dedicating specific time and resources where (and when) you need it. When you deploy Virtual CISO, you get all of the experience of a full-time professional on staff, at a fraction of the cost.
We understand that your cybersecurity situation is unique, which is why we handle inquiries on a case-by-case basis. Organizations vary broadly in their budget levels for cybersecurity. Our approach requires that we develop a deeper understanding of your organization's habits, complexity, prior efforts, and general management expectations. As a rule of thumb, cybersecurity and compliance efforts should be risk-based and adequate to ensure that you are taking necessary precautions to protect the sensitive data your organization utilizes on a daily basis
Contact us to schedule a no-cost consultation to provide you with a tailored solution designed to address your specific cybersecurity concerns. Or, click here to request your free cybersecurity assessment.