Attaining Your Post-COVID Business Goals: The Transition From Uncertainty To SuccessNow Available On Demand
Reviewing The Importance Of Laying the Foundation, Focusing On Your Business's Health
Matt Long, CPA, MT, principal and director of client advisory services at Rea & Associates, and Jeff Semple, area president with FocusCFO, present an engaging presentation full of tips and best practices that will help you evaluate your business as we come out of the COVID-19 crisis. Moderated by Doug Houser, this high-level webinar will review the effects of current economic uncertainty while providing you with insight into how to manage your costs, improve advisory relationships, dive into future planning scenarios, and more.
Specifically, you will learn:
- The importance of planning for different scenarios and outcomes and the impact it could have on your business.
- What options are available to you from a lending/financing perspective and the impact of maintaining a relationship with your banker.
- Why you should reevaluate your operations for opportunities to streamline operations, manage costs, and drive profits.
- How to strengthen the very foundation of your business.
- Key metrics you should know to help you stay ahead of the curve.
- How to reduce the risk associated with the current business environment.
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of this webinar:
This webinar was recorded on Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2020, and was accurate at the time it was originally broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.