How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Peggy began her career in the accounting industry in 1998.
- Prior to joining Rea in 2014, Peggy worked for the auditor of the State of Ohio, Shultz Huber & Associates, West Central Development Corp. and M.A. Hoops & Associates.
- Peggy earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Bluffton University.
Furthering her professional development, Peggy is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- 2016 Rea's NextGen Leadership Program Graduate
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Hanging out with her family
- Attending her kids' sporting events
- Attending concerts
- Throwing dice at craps tables
Peggy is involved in her community:
- Lima Noon Sertoma
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, it means going above and beyond to offer innovative solutions to our client's challenges.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Getting to work with a variety of people with different backgrounds and interests very different from my own.
- Describe your work style. I'm a morning person, so I like to tackle the most difficult projects in the early morning.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Choose to be positive, every day.
Always happy to assist clients with problems and offer suggestions to make their workloads easier.