Plan Design Services
Your business is unlike any other, so its retirement plan should be designed specifically for it and its needs. But is it?
Comprehensive Plan Design
There are a number of variables you should consider when designing your benefit plan. These include:
- Profitability of your business
- Consistency of cash flow of your business
- Ages of owners and employees
- Compensation levels of owners and employees
- Value of plan assets
- Number of plan participants
- The investment savvy of plan participants
Your plan should be flexible enough to react to changing economic circumstances. Using customizable plan documents, you'll have the flexibility to create a customized retirement plan design based on your unique needs.
If you are seeking a benefit plan design that is flexible enough to meet your needs, then now is the time to contact Rea & Associates. For additional information on our benefit plan design process, please contact us at 330-339-6651, or click here to email us. In a brief conversation, we can review your plan needs and identify the best structure for you.