Benefit Plan Administration Services
Participant recordkeeping and reporting. Enrollment. Distribution processing. Governmental compliance and reporting. How do you keep it all straight?
Make sure your plan is administered properly so that you're in compliance. And if you get a governmental inquiry, we can represent you in front of the IRS and Department of Labor to minimize your involvement and risk of significant fines and penalties.
Your plan administrator should be flexible enough to accommodate many different recordkeeping platforms. We have relationships with many of the most-recognized financial service providers in the country, and because we work with several independent open-architecture record keepers, you and your advisor can select investment alternatives for your plan from the universe of mutual funds.
The result? Flexibility to change your plan's investment alternatives without having to change your investment advisor or plan administrator.
The following administrative services are available for your plan:
- Plan documents. Prototypes and volume submitters available.
- Participant recordkeeping.
- Balance forward.
- Daily valuation.
- Participant enrollment.
- Employer and employee contributions.
- Plan earnings.
- Distribution processing.
- Maintain participant vested percentage records.
- Calculation of distribution amount.
- Loan processing (preparation of promissory note and amortization schedule).
- Hardship withdrawal processing.
- Preparation of required distribution notices and IRS Form 1099-R.
- Necessary tax forms, including Form 5500.
- Compliance testing.
- Contribution deductibility calculations (§404).
- Annual additions testing (§415).
- Top-heavy testing (§416).
- Coverage testing (§401(b) and 401(a)(4)).
- ADP/ACP testing (applicable to 401(k) plans).
- Required participant notices.
- Safe harbor contribution.
- Qualified Default Investment Arrangement.
- Auto enrollment.
- Summary annual report.
For additional information on our benefit plan administration services, please click here to contact us. A retirement plan specialist will respond to your inquiry shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.