What Is Life After Coronavirus? PPP Loan Forgiveness Updates & FAQNow Available On Demand!
Doug Houser and Paul McEwan, leaders on the Rea & Associates' SBA & PPP Task Force, provide insight on updated regulations and best practices for the PPP loan forgiveness application. This high-level webinar reviews the PPP Forgiveness Application, PPP Loan Flexibility Act, risk mitigation, and address your frequently asked questions. Specifically, the duo will:
- Review the updated EZ Forgiveness application form.
- Review the updated "long form for the forgiveness application.
- Review the most recent guidance from the SBA and U.S. Treasury.
- Provide insight into the 8-week period vs. the 24-week period and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Provide an explanation of the filing timeline with the banks with special emphasis on the filing deadline for your application.
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of the webinar:
Looking for additional guidance on the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application, check out our complete explanation of the document and its implications in our COVID-19 Resource Center.
This webinar was recorded on Friday June 26, 2020, and was accurate at the time it was initially broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.