What Does The New Stimulus Bill Mean For Businesses?Now Available On-Demand!
New PPP Guidance In 2021
While it may have taken a lot of effort to get to this point, the new stimulus bill is a welcome sight for business owners nationwide as it includes a lot of great resources and clarification. Of course, additional guidance is forthcoming; however, there is much to discuss now - in these early days of 2021. In an effort to provide clarity, insight, and answers, Rea & Associates' trusted PPP task force has been following the developments closely over the holidays and will provide business owners, organization leaders, and entities with the necessary updates to make sense of these new provisions and opportunities for financial assistance.
What You'll Learn
- The tax deductibility of PPP loan forgiveness expenses
- PPP forgiveness, including automatic forgiveness
- PPP 2.0 also known as Second Draw Loans
- Loan necessity criteria
- Additional loan forgiveness expenses
- The inclusion of 501(c)(6) organizations
- The extension of the SBA debt relief program
- The taxability of interest payments and EIDL advances
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of this webinar:
This webinar was recorded on Thursday, January 8, 2021, and was accurate at the time it was originally broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.