The Manufacturing Outlook: Recovering & Prospering in a COVID-19 WorldNow Available On Demand!
Join us for the first presentation in our new webinar series, “The Manufacturing Outlook," as Andrew Geiser and Dustin Raber provide you insight into how the business opportunities and challenges that have resulted from the COVID-19 (coronavirus) crisis. Specifically geared toward those in manufacturing and distribution, this webinar is your guide into assessing your plans and advisory relationships, will educate you on how to pivot into new opportunities, will provide you with tips to help you manage your financials and will address frequently asked questions relating to COVID-19 and it's impact on the manufacturing industry.
Specifically, viewers will:
- Gain insight into how to start leveraging data now, to better prepare for "next time."
- Learn about the importance of advisory relationships, especially those with your banker, CPA, attorney, and insurance agent.
- Learn how to manage your financial information, including cash flow and capital budgeting.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth in areas other than your traditional core business.
- Find out how to manage costs and what changes in product lines can do to your costs.
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of this webinar:
This webinar was recorded on Tuesday, June 30, 2020, and was accurate at the time it was initially broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.