Social Security V. Medicare: Addressing Your Most Asked QuestionsNow Available On Demand
Will Social Security Be There For You?
We don't know anybody who doesn't have questions when it comes to the topic of Social Security and Medicare. There are worries regarding long-term availability, how to maximize benefits, and when certain tasks should be done - to name a few. This hour-long webinar will answer many of these vital questions to provide you with the peace of mind that you need when entering this new phase of your life.
What You'll Learn
- The two big questions regarding Social Security: Will it be there for me and (if so) how do I maximize benefits?
- A deeper look at the history of Social Security versus where it stands today.
- Important (but maybe lesser-known) facts about Social Security that all Americans should know.
- What is Medicare, what does it cost, what does it cover and when can you get it?
- Comparing original Medicare, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Advantage - and which one is right for you?
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of this webinar:
This webinar was recorded on Thursday, October 29, 2020, and was accurate at the time it was originally broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.