How To Maximize Tax Savings With HSAsNow Available On Demand!
Supercharge Your Employee Benefit Plan With An HSA
It hasn't gotten any easier to recruit and retain top talent, which is why some businesses are taking a closer look at their existing benefit plans. This free webinar will shine some light on the tax benefits of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
Paul McEwan of Rea & Associates, Rick Pipes of PiPES Insurance Service, and David McClafferty of Empower Retirement, will present a high-level webinar designed to show you how you can use HSAs to maximize tax savings, retain top talent, and more.
What You'll Learn
- How HSAs can be a beneficial addition to retirement accounts
- Where the real power of an HSA is, and how you can allow it to accumulate and grow tax-free.
- The similarities and differences of HSAs and 401(k) accounts
- Tax Deferral vs. Tax-free Savings
- Group Benefits vs. Individual Benefits
- Maximize the HSA and 401(k) Benefits
- The mechanics of adding an HSA Plan – Advanced Healthcare Plan Design (Consumer Driven Plan Design)
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of the webinar:
This webinar was recorded on Tuesday, Aug.4, 2020, and was accurate at the time it was initially broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.