Topics or areas of expertise that Zac can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Government auditing standards
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- OMB Circular A-133/Uniform administrative requirement cost principles for federal awards
- Ohio Medicaid school program
- Government finance
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Zac earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Ohio Wesleyan University, graduating magna cum laude
- He also obtained a master's degree in business administration from Ashland University
- Zac has more than 10 years of accounting industry experience
- Zac is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Furthering his professional development, Zac is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- The American Institute of CPAs
- National Alliance of Medicaid in Education (associate member)
- Leadership Holmes County (graduate)
- 2015 Rea's NextGen Leadership Program Graduate
- Killbuck Savings Bank Board of Directors
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Serving as the treasurer for the West Holmes Athletic Booster Club.
- Spending time with his wife and children.
- Spending time with friends.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Doing what is best for our clients and our firm
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I interned with the firm before my senior year of college. In that short amount of time the people in the office made me feel like part of the family and I decided that this is where I wanted to be.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Working with our clients
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Have fun. Enjoy the journey.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? The excitement of seeing what the day has to bring
- What was your first job? I worked at a greenhouse when I was in middle school
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Cappy's Chowder House in Camden, Maine
A hard-working, fun-loving person that cares for family and friends.