Topics or areas of expertise that Trista can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Personal income tax
- 401(k) plans
- General bookkeeping/accounting
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- She holds a bachelor's degree in financial management from Franklin University
- Trista also earned an associate's degree in accounting from Columbus State Community College
- She has more than 15 years of experience in the accounting industry
- She earned her National Social Security Advisors (NSSA) certificate in 2016.
Furthering her professional development, Trista is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Financial Planning Association
- 2016 Rea's NextGen Leadership Program Graduate
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving in the Navin Elementary PTO
- Helping with Girl Scouts
- Spending time in her yard doing yard work Camping with her husband, and son and daughter
How she's helped clients meet their business needs:
- Many times I have recommended a retirement plan savings vehicle to help a client keep money in their own pocket and get a tax deduction at the same time.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A more enlightened way
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Helping people to save money - whether by taxes of just smart financial decisions
- Describe your work style. I am extremely efficient and want to get the job done in a timely manner. I don't like projects to sit and get stagnant.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? I am easy to talk to - clients are comfortable with me.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? I have a drive to get things done
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? Work ethic and efficiency
- What is your most prized possession? My dogs (2 Dandie Dinmont Terriers)
I am smart, efficient, and hard working. I don't need to put on a show for people; I prove my value in my work product.