Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Real estate
- Litigation Support
- Business development
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- A prospective client was running into obstacles while attempting to obtain bank financing and Raymond suggested a restructuring of some of their entities to create a brighter picture of their financial position that was previously shown under a more confusing structure.
- Another client had some personnel and functional issues in their accounting department based on overlapping and contradicting responsibilities, Raymond was able to guide them to a more efficient and productive department by rearranging some responsibilities and eliminating some inefficiencies.
- An aging client had a time consuming and emotionally draining investment in a multi unit apartment complex that he felt he couldn’t sell because there would have been a huge tax. Raymond and his team found another investment that he could own that was not as stressful and completed a tax free exchange of the properties so his result was deferred tax and less problems.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He attended Heidelberg University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- He has over 25 years of experience in the accounting industry
Furthering his professional development, Raymond is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- The American Institute of CPAs
- Lakeland Community College (member)
- Mentor Area Chamber of Commerce (member)
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing softball
- Attending sporting events
- Coaching youth sports
Inside The Mind Of …
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you?
Our “brighter” way is not only smart, but it is also clever, creative, practical and innovative
- Describe your work style.
Hands on, punctual, efficient, and complete.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job?
Helping clients achieve their goals
- What do you consider is your “brightest” quality?
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting?
Education (college professor)
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up?
A pro bowler
- What was your first job?
Dough maker at Master Pizza
I am a diligent, respectful, trusted professional with over half my lifetime invested in learning the aspects and nuances of the CPA profession.