Topics or areas of expertise that Paul can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business valuations
- Succession and exit planning
- High net worth families
- People development
- Tax planning
- Strategic planning
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Paul has more than 20 years of experience in the accounting industry
- Paul has won two national awards for his valuation service, a national award for his work in the accounting profession and several other notes of recognition.
Furthering his professional development, Paul is involved with the following professional & civic organizations:
- American Institute of CPAs (member; AICPA Business Valuation Committee Board Member; ABV Assessment Tool Task Force member)
- The Ohio Society of CPAs (member; Executive Board director/trustee; Global Conference Advisory Committee member; Emerging Leaders CPA Board chair; Cleveland Accounting Show Committee member; Business Valuation Conference Committee chair; Legislator Key Contact)
- The Ohio Certified Public Accountant Foundation (past communication committee member)
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (member; Co-Chair 2016 National Annual Conference; Valuation Credentialing Board member; mentor)
- Exit Planning Institute (member; Past Vice-President, Northeast Ohio Chapter)
- National Center for Employee Ownership (member)
- Ohio Contractors’ Association (past member; Cleveland Chapter Executive Committee director)
- Notre Dame College (board member of the Advisory Board of the Academic Support Center for Students with Learning Differences)
- Autism Society of Greater Cleveland (treasurer; board member)
- Cleveland Arts Prize (treasurer; board member)
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- With his three children, golfing, or cycling
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job?
Paperboy for Sun Newspaper
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at?
RPM Steakhouse in Chicago
- I am passionate about helping my clients find success and assisting my team in growing their position at Rea.