Topics or areas of expertise that Paul can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Reviews & compilations
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Paul graduated summa cum laude from Baldwin Wallace College with a bachelor's degree in accounting.
- He has over 25 years of accounting experience
Furthering his professional development, Paul is involved with:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- The Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Community Foundation of Lorain County (board member)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and two sons
- Watching basketball
- Enjoying time with his family in Marblehead
How he's helped clients meet their business needs:
- 1) A client had cash flow concerns and a heavy debt load. I was able to move the client debt service out to 42 months rather than 24 and this helped the client stay in business and maintain positive cash flow.
- 2) I assisted in negotiating a sale of a division of a client’s business to an employee. I worked with the attorney to structure the deal and assisted with the closing of the deal.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? The ability to work with family oriented, forward thinking, caring accounting firm that truly cares about their clients and the needs of their clients.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Reading The Rea Way and talking to a few of the employees, it made me believe that I would fit in well with the firm and its people.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Not knowing what each day will bring.
- Describe your work style. Hard working, not afraid to roll up my sleeves and do what it takes to make/keep the client happy.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Respect your clients, your colleagues and yourself.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My clients.
- What was your first job? I worked on the family farm.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Honesty
I'm a client service professional who gets back to clients quickly and that takes care of client’s needs as soon as possible.