Topics or areas of expertise that Morgan can talk about (even in his sleep):
- GAAS audits
- A133 audits
- Community financial statements
- School district financial statements
- Municipality financial statements
- Governmental accounting & auditing
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Akron.
- He also earned a Master of Science degree in accounting from Liberty University.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2019 graduate)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his daughter, his dogs, doing yard work, riding his Harley, working on his Nova, doing projects around the house, or chilling around a fire.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? To me, "A Brighter Way" means to help the client to the best of our ability. To help the client improve their processes, help them understand new accounting treatments, and to help make the audit process as smooth and burden free for them as possible.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I enjoy the interactions I have with so many different people and I like having the opportunity to work from so many different places and with so many different clients. I also enjoy the excitement of confronting new challenges throughout the audit process.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I enjoy the variety of interaction. From working with clients and my team at Rea - there is never a dull moment.
- Describe your work style. Easy-going, fast-paced, and focused.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Take your work personally.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? An NFL player.
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My golden retriever's cold nose when it's time to go outside.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? I can't get enough Mongolian BBQ. You put everything together, how can it not be a great meal?
Fast-paced, energetic, strive for busy, enjoys laughter, easy-going, dedicated, not afraid to put the hours in that needs to complete a project, efficient, takes work personally.