Topics or areas of expertise that Mark can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business consulting
- Business development
- Small business tax
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned a bachelor's degree in business administration with a specialization in accounting from Bowling Green State University.
- He has more than 25 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering his professional development, Mark is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Enjoying the outdoors
- Riding his Harley with his wife.
- Hanging out with family and friends.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" means to you? Doing the right thing in creative ways.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people - employees and clients - are wonderful.
- What is your favorite aspect of your job? Developing relationships with my clients and my team members helping them achieve success.
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? Save for tomorrow but enjoy today.
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Investment manager.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? Being direct and honest.
- What is your most prized possession? My family. Possessions mean nothing without them.
A friend to business owners who listens and helps them reach their goals, and a partner to our employees to help them develop in their roles at Rea.