Topics or areas of expertise that Mark can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Federal single audits (A-133 audits)
- Audits of defined contribution benefit plans (e.g. 401k plans)
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned his bachelor's degree in computer science from Bowling Green State University, where he graduated summa cum laude.
- He also earned his master's degree in business administration from Bowling Green State University.
Furthering his professional development, Mark is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Rea NextGen (class of 2017)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and children
- Camping and being outdoors
- Visiting new places
- Participating in church activities at Vista Community Church
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Providing reliable professionalism, knowledge, and expertise to every situation.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I have found that Rea is a company that cares about people and quality - both of which are important to me.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Building positive client relationships while working with clients to provide reasonable solutions to problems they face.
Just For Fun:
- What was your first job? Summer internship at the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR), Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? My dad passed along his analytical mind.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Campus Pollyeyes, Bowling Green, Ohio - though I think I've only had their stuffed breadsticks. Try chicken and cheese with homemade ranch dipping sauce.
Detail-focused "numbers" guy, Christian, hard worker; seeks to serve and care for others as a professional, friend, husband and father.