How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Lesley earned a bachelor's degree in business administration.
- She also holds a master's degree of accountancy, with a focus in taxation, from Bowling Green State University.
- She has over 20 years of accounting industry experience.
- She is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
Furthering her professional development, Lesley is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Leadership Wooster (graduate)
- Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce (past board of directors member, past chairwoman)
- Wayne Economic Development Council (board of directors member, treasurer)
- Prentke-Romich + Saltillo Company (board of directors member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving as a member of St Paul Lutheran Church
- Playing with her children
- Cooking or baking
- Reading a book
- Spending time with her husband and children
- Playing with the bell choir and singing with the choir at St Paul Lutheran Church
- Doing arts & crafts
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? You'll get something unexpected when working with a Rea team member.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Every day there are new and different challenges to tackle.
- Describe your work style. I work a lot on my own, but our brightest work comes from working together as a team.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Embrace change. Be open to the possibilities.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My Apple Watch, telling me it's time to work out!
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I get things done!
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited my great sense of humor from my father. Maybe some of his orneriness, too.
I'm a dedicated and loyal employee who is smart, has a good sense of business and is fun to work with.