CPA, MAcc - Taxation
Principal, Firm Project Manager
Resident of Orrville, OH
Rea Team Member Since 2003
- At Rea, Lesley serves as the firm's first project manager, where she manages all special projects for the firm. This includes integrating merged firms into Rea, as well as implementation of robotic process automation.
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Lesley earned a bachelor's degree in business administration.
- She also holds a master's degree of accountancy, with a focus in taxation, from Bowling Green State University.
- She has over 20 years of accounting industry experience.
- She is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Recipient of The Tim McDaniel Award for Innovation (2021)
Furthering her professional development, Lesley is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Leadership Wooster (graduate)
- Wooster Area Chamber of Commerce (past board of directors member, past chairwoman)
- Wayne Economic Development Council (board of directors member, treasurer)
- Prentke-Romich + Saltillo Company (board of directors member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving as a member of St Paul Lutheran Church
- Playing with her children
- Cooking or baking
- Reading a book
- Spending time with her husband and children
- Playing with the bell choir and singing with the choir at St Paul Lutheran Church
- Doing arts & crafts
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? You'll get something unexpected when working with a Rea team member.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Every day there are new and different challenges to tackle.
- Describe your work style. I work a lot on my own, but our brightest work comes from working together as a team.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Embrace change. Be open to the possibilities.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My Apple Watch, telling me it's time to work out!
- What is the number one reason you would hire you? I get things done!
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited my great sense of humor from my father. Maybe some of his orneriness, too.
I'm a dedicated and loyal employee who is smart, has a good sense of business and is fun to work with.