Topics or areas of expertise that Lauren can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Individual income taxes
- Corporate income taxes
- Tax planning
- Ohio Business Income deduction
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Prior to joining Rea in 2014, she worked as an intern for the firm.
- Lauren earned her bachelor's degree in accounting from Heidelberg University where she graduated magna cum laude.
Furthering her professional development, Lauren is involved with:
- F.U.E.L. (Future Emerging Leaders of Lake County)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Watching movies
- Spending time with her husband, friends and family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A smarter, more efficient and all around better way of doing business.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I had a great experience during my internship and was excited to be able to join the team full-time after graduation.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I think the people at Rea really set this company apart from all the others.
- What was your most memorable moment at Rea? My last day of my tax internship at the Medina office. It was a relief to have made it through and our team had a good time celebrating.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? An astronomer.
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Journalism.
- What was your first job? Lifeguard.
Dedicated, hard-working and trying to learn something new every day.