Topics or areas of expertise that Kyle can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Manufacturing accounting and consulting
- Business operations
- Lean Six Sigma
- Succession planning
- Buying and selling a business
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He earned a bachelor's degree in accounting from Kent State University
- He also earned a master's degree in business administration with a specialization in finance from Ashland University
- He is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Furthering his professional development, Kyle is involved with:
- The American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Manufacturing Services Association
- ManufacturingCPAs niche group of The Rainmaker Companies (President)
- Honored as a Top Business Professional Under 40 in Tuscarawas County in 2007
- Kent State University Accounting Advisory Council
- Dover Education Foundation
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Lindsay, daughter, Kora and son, Brecken.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? To me, it means working smarter, not harder to help our clients achieve success and reach their goals.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The relationships I have with my clients and with the people I work with is what makes our firm a great place to work.
- Describe your work style. I am very focused on getting things done and delivering high quality service.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Project and time management, I am very focused on results.
Just For Fun:
- What makes you get out of bed every day? The opportunity to work with my clients and assist them with defining and achieving success.
- What was your first job? Landscaping.
- What is your most prized possession? My family.
As a hard working advocate for Rea, I enjoy helping my clients achieve success in their business.