Topics or areas of expertise that Joss can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Individual tax
- Partnership tax
- Corporate tax
- Tax planning
- Investment/retirement planning
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and business administration from Malone University
Furthering his professional development, Joss is involved with
- Tuscarawas Valley Farmers Market – Treasurer
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Hilary
- Spending time with family and friends
- Playing sports (soccer, tennis, volleyball, basketball)
- Working out
- Art (drawing/painting/graphic design)
Inside The Mind Of…
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I enjoy working with businesses and individuals in the community I grew up in and have spent my entire life in.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? My favorite aspect of my job is the great people I work with.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Chose to be positive, every day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A Professional Baseball Player
- What profession would you choose if you didn’t go into accounting? Architecture
- What was your first job? I was a loader in Lowe’s garden center
I'm always willing to go the extra mile. I take pride in the quality of my work and enjoy difficult tasks as they present learning opportunities.