Topics or areas of expertise that Joshua can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Client Service and relationship building
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Graduated magna cum laude from the University of Akron where he received a bachelor's degree in corporate financial management.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Attending various sporting events
Inside The Mind Of...
- In a sentence, please share what "A Brighter Way" means to you? "A Brighter Way," to me, means a path to look forward to. Something that's is dependable, exciting and that will lead to a more promising and brighter future.
- Describe your work style. I work very hard and give 100 percent of myself to every job assigned to me. I always want to go the extra mile to provide the best service and results possible.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you best? Take your work personally. Quality counts.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? Professional golfer
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Consultant or Financial Advisor
- What makes you get out of bed every day? Needing to learn more and always improve.
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I am very meticulous and organized.
I'm a dedicated, hard-working professional who takes all work, situations and issues seriously. I'm competitive and I won't give up on any task until it's been completed with total quality.