Topics or areas of expertise that Jordan can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Federal tax general topics
- State tax general topics
- Internal control
- Excel/general accounting software
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- Jordan holds a bachelor's degree in business administration with high distinction from Ohio Northern University, where he majored in accounting
- He has five years of accounting industry experience
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
Furthering his professional development, Jordan is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Millersburg Rotary Club
- Holmes County District Public Library Board of Trustees
- Holmes County Education Foundation Advisory Board
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and daughters
- Playing the guitar
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? A Brighter Way is an objective for me each day, to try and come up with the best way to solve business situations for my clients.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I chose Rea because I get to live where I grew up and work at a firm that has an exceptional reputation for being the best accounting service firm in the area.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I really enjoy working with the other professionals at Rea.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Invest in your family, your community and your future.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A meteorologist
- What was your first job? I made pizzas for a local restaurant
- What is one trait you possess that you inherited from your mother or father? I inherited my interest in accounting from my father; he's also a CPA
I'm a CPA that enjoys working with people to accomplish common goals and strives to make the most out of every opportunity.