How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in accounting from University of Arizona.
- He also holds a master's degree from University of Phoenix.
- He has over five years of experience.
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing golf.
- Riding motocross.
- Spending time with friends and family.
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Living the Rea Way every day and striving to provide excellent client service.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Enjoy the journey.
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? My first day.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional motorcycle racer.
- What was your first job? Deboning fillets and mopping floors at a small fish market.
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Mi Nidito in South Tucson. Best tacos in the Southwest.
I am passionate about helping my clients find success with their business and personal finances.