Topics or areas of expertise that Jeremy can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Interpersonal communication
- Project management
- Teaching/leading group conversation
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He's got a bachelor's degree in accounting from The University of Akron
- He began his career with Rea & Associates in 2001 and rose to the ranks of senior manager in the firm's Medina and Mentor offices. In 2011, he left Rea and became controller at D&S Automotive and MC Mobility Systems, before returning as Director of Finance & Operations in 2014.
- He has more than 15 years of experience in the accounting industry
- Jeremy is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Furthering his professional development, Jeremy is involved with:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- 2016 Rea's NextGen Leadership Program Graduate
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Coaching kids sports
- Playing golf
- Working out
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? We are a firm that does things better than our competition.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea & Associates? The people
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? There's something new every day
- What "bright idea" do you find yourself sharing over and over? In the gap between the stimulus and the response lies the power of choice.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional basketball player
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Golf course superintendent
- What was your first job? Working on a farm
I strive to continually improve the environment around me. I enjoy the challenge of coordinating projects and groups of people.