Topics or areas of expertise that Inez can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Estate tax
- Gift tax
- Trust income tax
- Individual income tax
- Business income tax
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Inez holds a bachelor's degree in business administration, where she focused in accounting and management from Glenville State College, graduating summa cum laude.
- She has more than 20 years of accounting industry experience.
- Rea NextGen (class of 2018 graduate)
Furthering her professional development, Inez is involved with:
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
- West Virginia Society of CPAs
- Ohio Board of Accountancy
- West Virginia Board of Accountancy
- Mid-Ohio Valley Estate Planning Council (secretary)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Serving as the treasurer for the Kiwanis Club of Marietta
- Serving as an Awana leader at Riddles Chapel Church
- Spending time with her husband and sons
- Attending her sons' various sporting activities and after school functions
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? "A Brighter Way" to me simply means looking at a situation from a different perspective and make changes that will provide a brighter future.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? Rea has allowed me to invest in my future and my family.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Helping others
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Honesty
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A teacher
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Education
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My family
I am a dedicated tax professional by day and a devoted mom by night.