Topics or areas of expertise that Dee can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Payroll taxes
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Dee holds an associate's degree in accounting technology from Kent State University
- She has over 15 years of experience in the accounting industry
- She earned her Certified Payroll Professional certification in 2018.
Furthering her professional development, Dee is involved with:
Hall of Fame chapter of the American Payroll Association (vice president)
Ohio Conference for Payroll Professionals (board member)
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Active at Dellroy United Methodist Church
- Spending time with her husband and two children
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Helping clients reach their potential.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I like helping clients reduce stress - when a small client hands over the payroll responsibility to a professional, it really seems to take a load off their mind.
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? I enjoy problem solving, the flexibility of my hours and the people that I work with.
- Describe your work style. Deadline-oriented, but still somewhat relaxed.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A school teacher
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Teaching
- What is the best restaurant you've ever eaten at? Believe it or not, it was actually a steak place on Pleasure Island while on our honeymoon at Walt Disney World.
An efficient, hard working and personable professional that enjoys helping clients overcome obstacles.