Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Business tax
- Individual tax
- Interim accounting
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He attended Hillsdale College and received his bachelor’s degree in accounting.
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Volunteering as an assistant coach for my brother’s high school basketball team, Pandora Gilboa.
- Hanging out with family and friends.
- Playing any kind of sport and working out.
Inside The Mind Of…
- What does “A Brighter Way” mean to you? It means dedicating yourself to what you’re passionate about, and making everyone else around you better.
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? I enjoy working with other members of the Rea team.
- What’s your favorite aspect of your job? Interacting with people on a daily basis and helping others.
- Describe your work style? Always willing to learn and demonstrate a great work ethic in all things
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional basketball player
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My alarm clock lol…being able to work in a great work environment with great people
- What was your first job? I traveled around the country helping organize and run basketball camps for Jason Otter’s School of Basketball.
Always looking to improve and get better in all that I do, while dedicating myself to my work, family and helping others.