Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Non-profit accounting
- General Accounting
- Risk Assessment
- Internal controls
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- A client had issues with producing useful financial reports and Cody was able to help them create a more useful chart of accounts and financial reporting package that provided more useful information.
- Another client was having issues with their budget and he was able to sit down with them to identify inconsistencies with their budget to be able to provide more useful information moving forward.
- Finally, a client was having issues with their fixed asset software and Cody was able to save them a lot of time with the help of Excel.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He began his career in the accounting industry in 2010.
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from The Ohio State University.
- Prior to joining Rea, Cody worked at Barnes Wendling CPAs and Yeo & Yeo CPAs.
Furthering his professional development, Cody is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his family
- Enjoying anything outside
- Playing sports
I am trusted advisor for my clients who is dedicated to ensuring their goals are met while living every day under the golden rule.