Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Construction industry
- Non-profit accounting
- General accounting
- Internal controls
How he’s helped clients meet their business needs:
- A client had issues with producing useful financial reports and Cody was able to help them create a more useful chart of accounts and financial reporting package that provided more useful information.
- Another client was having issues with their budget and he was able to sit down with them to identify inconsistencies with their budget to be able to provide more useful information moving forward.
- Finally, a client was having issues with their fixed asset software and Cody was able to save them a lot of time with the help of Excel.
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in accounting from The Ohio State University.
- Cody has over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry.
Furthering his professional development, Cody is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- Lima Young Professionals
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife and children
- Enjoying anything outside
- Following the Buckeyes!
I am trusted advisor for my clients who is dedicated to ensuring their goals are met while living every day under the golden rule.