Topics or areas of expertise that Brent can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Internal controls
How we know he knows what he's doing:
- He holds a bachelor's degree in marketing from The Ohio State University
- He also holds a master's degree in accounting & financial management from the Keller Graduate School of Management
- He has over 10 years of experience
Furthering his professional development, Brent is involved with:
- American Institute of CPAs
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- Leadership Dublin (Class of 2016)
- Rea NextGen (class of 2017)
- Ohio Association of Nonprofit Organizations (treasurer)
When he's not in the office, you can find him:
- Serving on the YMCA North Branch Consulting Board
- Playing golf or pool
- Spending time with his family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Accounting is an ever changing industry that has set standards to follow. At Rea, we go beyond just the standards and build relationships with our customers.
- What line of The Rea Way describes you the best? Be a good steward. Take ownership.
- What do you consider is your "brightest" quality? Dedication and loyalty. Customer service minded.
Just For Fun:
- What did 10-year-old you want to be when you grew up? A professional golfer
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My kids, being a good role model for them and being able to provide for them.
- What is your most prized possession? My golf clubs
I am a very dedicated, loyal professional that believes in taking ownership and providing the best customer service possible.