Topics or areas of expertise that Annie can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Government auditing
- Internal controls
- Risk assessment
- Employee development
How we know she knows what she's doing:
- Annie received her bachelor of arts in accounting from Walsh University.
- She also received her master's in business administration, with a concentration in finance, from Ashland University.
- She over 15 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- 2013 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Richard Rea Award for Service to the Client.
- Honorary Inductee, Sigma Beta Delta at Walsh University.
Furthering her professional development, Annie is involved with:
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
American Institute of CPAs
Ohio Society of CPA
Boomer Talent Circle
Leadership Stark County – Spotlight Program (graduate)
Walsh University's Accounting Advisory Board (board member)
Walsh University's Mentorship Program (mentor)
2015 Rea's NextGen Leadership Program Graduate
When she's not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family
Inside The Mind Of...
- What does "A Brighter Way" mean to you? Amazing, hardworking and dedicated individuals finding timely and helpful solutions for our clients
- Why do you choose to work at Rea? The people
- What's your favorite aspect of your job? Coaching
- What is your most memorable moment at Rea? Receiving the Richard Rea Client Service Award
Just For Fun:
- What profession would you choose if you didn't go into accounting? Psychology or Law
- What makes you get out of bed every day? My children
- What was your first job? Mowing lawns