A Global Reach
Rapidly changing markets. Complex business transactions. Expanding global commerce. These are just some of the issues business owners have to face. But, you don’t have to navigate through this maze of challenges alone. Rea & Associates can help.
In this global marketplace, you must find ways to remain competitive, innovative and profitable. At the same time, complying with all the regulations, laws and policies takes tremendous effort. No individual firm, regardless of its size, will have all the answers to worldwide financial and business issues. That’s why Rea is an independent firm associated with the North American region of Moore Stephens, the 10th largest international firm association in the world.
The DOL recently found that 61 percent of audits that were reviewed fully complied with professional auditing standards only had minor noncompliance items identified. But the remaining 39 percent had some major deficiencies. What does that mean for you?
The day Mary passed away was a somber day for her entire family – especially Emma, Mary’s daughter. But unlike the rest of the family, Emma had little time to mourn.
Why should I know the value of my business?
Like every owner, you want to grow your business. But before you can grow the value of your business, you have to understand what that value is. Don't learn this lesson the hard way. ...Read More
Have a happy inbox
Each week, our bright professionals share a ton of business and financial information, tips & advice. Sign up for our e-newsletters to make sure you don't miss a thing! ...Read More
Dear Drebit (Blog)
The United States Supreme Court upheld a key provision of the Affordable Care Act Thursday after the justices released its 6-3 ruling on King v. Burwell, which will leave the law in tact in its current form. The four-word statutory passage – “established by the[...]Read More
It’s summer and that means that baseball season is in full swing. I don’t know about you, but nothing truly beats the feeling of spending a few hours in a stadium cheering for your favorite team – mine just happens to be the Cleveland Indians.[...]Read More
As the economy continues to improve, it’s more important than ever to remain focused on the well-being of your team – because if you don’t, somebody else will. Just because your employees aren’t actively looking for another job opportunity, doesn’t mean that other companies aren’t[...]Read More