Why Intern at Rea
More than basic accounting and bookkeeping
How can you break into the accounting industry, when top CPA firms are seeking highly qualified and experienced candidates? By gaining real-world experience through accounting internships. And while interning at a Big Four firm or within a specific industry has its benefits, you might be surprised at what an internship at Rea & Associates can offer.
Benefits of accounting internships
- Gain industry knowledge you won’t get in the classroom
- Identify your professional strengths and weaknesses
- Create a network of valuable professional contacts
- Create a competitive advantage over other candidates to land a full-time position
Benefits of accounting internships at Rea
- Gain industry knowledge you won’t get in the classroom in accounting, tax and assurance, along with different industries
- Identify your professional strengths and weaknesses with access to industry experts who provide mentoring and advanced training
- Create a network of valuable professional contacts who are experts in their industry and have an genuine interest in your success
- Create a competitive advantage over other candidates to land a full-time position with flexibility to pursue your graduate degree or CPA
Talk to any of our managers or principals – which you’ll get to do if you are chosen to attend our intern candidate meet-and-greet – and they will tell you how important you are to the future of our firm. They want you to succeed and to become a leader.
Ultimately, our goal is to convert our interns into full-time employees. The interns who show superior communication skills, adaptability, work ethic and grit may have the opportunity to join the firm full-time after graduation.