Day-to-day activities at Rea:
Kyle specializes in consulting, tax and audit services. He serves as director of the firm’s manufacturing and distribution services team. Kyle has earned a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
Topics or areas of expertise that Kyle can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Manufacturing accounting and consulting
- Business operations
- Lean Six Sigma
- Succession planning
- Buying and selling a business
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Kent State University
- He also earned a master’s degree in business administration with a specialization in finance from Ashland University
- He is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Furthering his professional development, Kyle is involved with:
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Spending time with his wife, Lindsay, daughter, Kora and son, Brecken.