Day-to-day activities at Rea:
Jeremy is responsible for assisting in firm management and growth of the firm by concentrating on financial performance, performance metrics, identifying and pursuing internal and external growth opportunities and improving firm processes.
Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Interpersonal communication
- Project management
- Teaching/leading group conversation
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- He’s got a bachelor’s degree in accounting from The University of Akron
- He began his career with Rea & Associates in 2001 and rose to the ranks of senior manager in the firm’s Medina and Mentor offices. In 2011, he left Rea and became controller at D&S Automotive and MC Mobility Systems, before returning as Director of Finance & Operations in 2014.
- He has more than 15 years of experience in the accounting industry
- Jeremy is also a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Furthering his professional development, Jeremy is involved with:
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Coaching kids sports
- Playing golf
- Working out