Day-to-day activities at Rea:
At Rea, Annie coaches several government team employees, and helps manage audit engagements, as well as review these engagements. Annie prepares government proposals and works with the other firm principals on practice development. She also schedules government segment engagements and conducts research.
Topics or areas of expertise that Annie can talk about (even in her sleep):
- Government auditing
- Risk assessment
- Various fraud topics
- Internal controls
How we know she knows what she’s doing:
- Annie received her bachelor of arts in accounting from Walsh University.
- She also received her master’s in business administration, with a concentration in finance, from Ashland University.
- She has nearly 15 years of experience in the accounting industry.
- 2013 Spotlight Awards Recipient, The Richard Rea Award for Service to the Client.
Furthering her professional development, Annie is involved with:
When she’s not in the office, you can find her:
- Spending time with her family