Day-to-day activities at Rea:
At Rea, Alan specializes in serving medical, dental, manufacturing, and professional service clients. He also specializes in small business and high net worth individuals.
Topics or areas of expertise that he can talk about (even in his sleep):
- Income Tax
- Small Businesses
- North East Ohio issues
How we know he knows what he’s doing:
- Alan joined the Rea team in 2006 when the firm merged with Lynch, Anselmo, Ott, Bryan + Company.
- He began working in the accounting industry part-time in 1987 when he was a junior in college. Upon completing his degree, he moved to full-time.
- Alan attended Cleveland State University where he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and economics.
Furthering his professional development, Alan is involved with:
When he’s not in the office, you can find him:
- Playing just about any sport
- Attending a sporting event
- Spending time with wife and son