Strategic Growth Is The Best Growth
From adopting a forward-thinking management strategy and performing a financial analysis to implementing executive dashboards, we offer a range of services to help you grow the value of your business. For example, our team of valuation consultants can skillfully:
- Assess the current state of your business.
- Define strategic financial objectives and develop specific strategies to achieve them.
- Create useful and actionable metrics for management.
- Analyze industry performance benchmarking and gaps.
- Examine and forecast cash flow.
- Identify a plan to help you maximize your company's resources.
- Uncover tax savings opportunities.
Our Profit Enhancement Services
We want to get to know your business inside and out, not just because we're curious people by nature (which we are because we really have a passion for helping businesses succeed!), but because we want to identify ways to help you reduce your company's risk. This is one of the best ways to increase your business's value. By taking a closer look at your people, policies, processes, and business operations, we can:
- Gauge the volatility of your revenue and profits.
- Identify issues within your existing management structure.
- Assess the tenure of your staff and make note of their specific skills.
- Determine the reliability of your financial statements.
- Identify any increased competition.
- Monitor your service/product mix.
- Check for litigation exposure.
- Assess your state and local tax liability and nexus risk.
Once we have a chance to identify all of your business risks, we can quantify how each risk factor impacts you overall value and determine a game plan to reduce or eliminate each risk. In the end, you will be left with a stronger, more valuable business.
In addition to reducing the risk associated with your business, it's imperative to increase your company's sustainable cash flow. This can be done several ways and by assessing the ins-and-outs of your business, we can help you determine the best method for you.
Businesses that are looking to increase their sustainable cash flow might look for ways to:
- Increase their revenue.
- Improve their gross margin.
- Manage operating expenses.
Our team of accounting and finance consultants can skillfully uncover opportunities for improved cash flow. Give us a call to find out if you could benefit by implementing some of the following initiatives.
- Projecting cash flow to ensure it's there when you need it
- Cutting costs across the board or in specific areas
- Controlling inventory
- Gaining a better understanding of your pricing structure
- Managing your accounts receivable to ensure timely payment
- Renegotiating terms of agreements with vendors
- Chasing timely opportunities, including available tax breaks
- Finding over-payments made during previous years taxes
- Adjusting estimated payments for greater accuracy
- Planning for operating losses
- Assessing your business's structure
- Restructuring employee benefits
- Protecting business assets to minimize taxes
- Considering gifting options
- Saving on state and local taxes by minimizing exposure
Contact us to learn more about these options and to find out other ways we can help you grow your business's bottom line.
If you've been in business for awhile, you likely have the tools and team you need to get the job done. But what if you could do more with the resources already at your disposal? Maximizing resources is a great way to get more out of you already have, and you can do this by:
- Getting Lean - One place to start is to take a good, hard look at your existing processes to determine if the work is getting done as efficiently as possible. If you could do better (and most of us could), you might consider bringing in a Lean Six Sigma expert to help identify a new, better, more efficient way of getting the job done.
- Gaining Industry Insight - How long has it been since you put your ear to the ground to find out how others in your industry are doing the same things you are doing? If it's been awhile since you assessed your processes or the tools your company is using, you could be out of date. And sometimes, being behind the eight ball has its costs. Great strides are being made in your industry and innovation can be found everywhere. A little industry insight, might just be the game changer you are looking for.