Fiduciary Essentials For Defined Contribution Plans
The Fiduciary Essentials for Defined Contribution Plans course, which is usually offered for $250, is designed to help plan fiduciaries and others involved in the investment process on strategies to improve their fiduciary decision-making and reduce the overall risks associated with managing the plan.
You will learn:
- About your important role and responsibilities as plan fiduciaries.
- How to reduce compliance and litigation risks associated with the management of retirement plans.
- Strategies for implementing an effective and prudent fiduciary decision-making process.
- How to select and work with qualified advisors, consultants and plan service providers.
- Ways to create documentation for your fiduciary file and potential DOL audits.
However, we are able to offer you access to this course at no cost. Just complete the form below and we will send you a unique code.
- Online Training: Fiduciary Essentials For Defined Contribution Plans
- Retirement Plan Professionals
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Retirement Plan Design Services
- Fiduciary Consulting Services
- Retirement Plan Benchmarking
- Retirement Plan Audit Services
- Retirement Plan Advisors
- Retirement Plan Services for Service Professionals
- CEFEX Certified