Fiduciary Essentials For Defined Contribution Plans
The Fiduciary Essentials for Defined Contribution Plans course, which is usually offered for $250, is designed to help plan fiduciaries and others involved in the investment process on strategies to improve their fiduciary decision-making and reduce the overall risks associated with managing the plan.
You will learn:
- About your important role and responsibilities as plan fiduciaries.
- How to reduce compliance and litigation risks associated with the management of retirement plans.
- Strategies for implementing an effective and prudent fiduciary decision-making process.
- How to select and work with qualified advisors, consultants and plan service providers.
- Ways to create documentation for your fiduciary file and potential DOL audits.
However, we are able to offer you access to this course at no cost. Just email us today!
- Online Training: Fiduciary Essentials For Defined Contribution Plans
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Retirement Plan Design Services
- Fiduciary Consulting Services
- Retirement Plan Benchmarking
- Retirement Plan Audit Services
- Retirement Plan Advisors
- Retirement Plan Services for Service Professionals
- CEFEX Certified