Spring has sprung, which means you may find yourself cleaning up your office space or basking in the new growth of the season. Lucky for you, this edition of The Rea Report, can help you make the most of your spring by providing you with insight that will help you determine when it’s time to toss out excess paperwork as well as tips to help you bring about some new growth in your own business. Keep reading for a taste of what we’ve included in this edition of our quarterly print newsletter.
In This Issue
Articles highlighted in this edition of The Rea Report, include:
- Data-Driven Opportunities For All | Client Advisory Services Delivers Robust Accounting Capabilities To Small- And Mid-Sized Businesses
- Opportunities And Limitations | Getting To Know The Qualified Business Income Deduction
- Is It Time To Contact Your CPA? | How Major Life Events Can Impact Your Tax Situation
- Department Of Labor Proposal For New Federal Overtime Rule | Prepare For New Wage And Hour Compliance Rules
- Infographic | To Toss, Or Not To Toss
- Famous People | Recognizing Our Team Members
- Young Advisory Board | t t t t Talkin’ To The Next Generation
- Small Business Corner | Exit Planning Options Every Business Owner Over 50 Should Know
- Client Spotlight | nuCamp RV
Read All About It!
Subscribe to The Rea Report today and start receiving your copy of the publication to your mailbox every quarter (Select The Rea Report checkbox).