As we get ready to tackle a new year, business owners have a whole slew of new considerations and challenges to navigate. From new state and local tax laws to cybercrime threats that never seem to let up. This edition of The Rea Report will provide you with education and guidance designed to help you overcome your specific challenges and embrace the opportunities of the new year.
In This Issue
Articles highlighted in this edition of The Rea Report, include:
- The Owner Has Left The Building | How To Choose A Business Exit Strategy
- How To Conduct Business After The South Dakota v. Wayfair Decision
- Due Diligence: To C, Or Not To C? | Should You Switch To A C Corporation Under The New Tax Law?
- Infographic | C Corporation Conversion Discussion
- We Beefed Up Our First Line Of Defense Against Cybercrime
- Monitoring Your Portfolio | Lessons Learned From The Past Can Help Protect Your Future
- Client Spotlight | Kitty Poo Club
- Is Your Business Ready For An Audit
Check out the digital version of the fall edition of The Rea Report today! (And don’t forget to subscribe to this newsletter to have the next one delivered to your home or office!)
Subscribe to The Rea Report today and start receiving your copy of the publication in your mailbox every quarter. (Select the Rea Report check box.)