Shifting The Business Infrastructure: Cybersecurity In A COVID-19 WorldNow Available On-Demand!
The Future Of Business Looks ... Different ...
Join Rea & Associates for a brand new webinar series that addresses the shifting business infrastructure in today's marketplace. We are pulling together industry experts and service professionals to help you discover how to shift your business in response to current events and drive maximum results.
During this high-level webinar, you will learn about the workplace of the future and the shift to a normalized telework infrastructure, COVID-19's impact on cybersecurity and data protection risks, and so much more.
Register for this webinar to:
- Learn more about the risk of remote work and considerations associated with permanently shifting to a Telework environment.
- Gain insight into the macro effects of COVID-19 on cybersecurity risk, including:
- The impact it has had on cybersecurity budgets, personnel (i.e. budget and personnel cuts).
- The impact it has had on risk as employees and company data as more company digital assets move offsite.
- How old cybersecurity and data protection threats are making a comeback and how cybercriminals are looking to capitalize on the fear and anxiety associated with the pandemic.
- The changing business environment and recommended next steps as businesses continue to endure in the midst of a "COVID-19 world."
Fill out the form below to access the on-demand version of the webinar:
This webinar was recorded on Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020, and was accurate at the time it was initially broadcast. Since then, changes may have occurred. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your Rea & Associates advisor.